Palatka, Florida | June 4, 2017
THE MYSTERY THAT LIES BENEATH
The mysteries that lie beneath the surface of the water are so compelling to me. I have been working with water for decades as a scientist and photographer exploring its properties. After many years of shooting clients, I wanted to show others just how great the experience can be when you let go of your worries and follow your clients into a ethereal movement under the surface.
FULL DAY WORKSHOP
This full day intensive underwater workshop will teach you how to take your portrait company to a new level. Taught by Jennifer Tallerico.
We will have pool time for each photographer to get in there and test out these skills with a model for boudoir, as well as for the look of senior portraits for your portfolio. A light lunch will be provided as well as snacks to keep us going while in and out of the water!
Join us in Palatka, Florida at a my private studio for classroom time, and a full competition pool for underwater shooting.
- I will be working through the logistics in equipment maintenance (you don't really want to flood your precious camera now do you?)
- Wardrobe selections for using each type of session will be covered to ensure safety of your clients
- Underwater makeup tips to bring back the color loss
- Understanding depth issues and distortion to avoid bloating your clients body or face
- The basics and then the not so basics of understanding underwater complications due to focus issues, turbidity, color loss, depth, water quality, lighting and much more. In this section I will explain how to overcome those issues in all water body types.
- Lighting your subject underwater
- Posing for each type of client and how to create stunning looks that will sell every time
- Shooting with wall art in mind
- Editing, editing and more editing (this is where the fun begins to tie in your current style with your new underwater brand)
- Building relationships in your market with the right people. This will cover how to ensure clients will be ready to book before you even pick up the phone.
- Building vendor relationships to get the perfect match of your underwater image into the right wall art style for your company.
Save $100 if paid in full!
This is a non refundable retainer. You may transfer your seat, however JT Noir Studios must approve the photographer it will be transferred to in order to update information.
*Limited spots available to allow for maximum shooting time