San Antonio, Texas | August 26, 2017
BENEATH THE SURFACE
The mysteries that lie beneath the surface of the water are so compelling to me. I have been working with water for decades as a scientist and photographer exploring its properties. After many years of shooting clients, I wanted to show others just how great the experience can be when you let go of your worries and follow your clients into a ethereal movement under the surface.
FULL DAY WORKSHOP
This full day intensive underwater workshop will teach you how to take your portrait company to a new level. Taught by Jennifer Tallerico.
Cate Scaglione, fine art photographer and branding consultant will be guiding you through marketing this unique new addition to your company. Whether you want to capture seniors, children or boudoir, this class will give you tools in order to take your skills to the next level in underwater shooting.
We will have pool time for each photographer to get in there and test out these skills with a model for boudoir, as well as for the look of senior portraits for your portfolio. A light lunch will be provided as well as snacks to keep us going while in and out of the water!
- I will be working through the logistics in equipment maintenance (you don't really want to flood your precious camera now do you?)
- Wardrobe selections for using each type of session will be covered to ensure safety of your clients
- Underwater makeup tips to bring back the color loss
- Understanding depth issues and distortion to avoid bloating your clients body or face
- The basics and then the not so basics of understanding underwater complications due to focus issues, turbidity, color loss, depth, water quality, lighting and much more. In this section I will explain how to overcome those issues in all water body types.
- Lighting your subject underwater
- Posing for each type of client and how to create stunning looks that will sell every time
- Shooting with wall art in mind
- Editing, editing and more editing (this is where the fun begins to tie in your current style with your new underwater brand)
- Building relationships in your market with the right people. This will cover how to ensure clients will be ready to book before you even pick up the phone.
- Building vendor relationships to get the perfect match of your underwater image into the right wall art style for your company.
Save $100 if paid in full!
NOTE! We msut have at least 6 attendees for each workshop to be held, buying trip insurance on your flights will assure you are not losing money if the workshop has to be refunded. JT Aqua will refund workshops, but not travel.
This is a non refundable retainer. You may transfer your seat, however JT Noir Studios must approve the photographer it will be transferred to in order to update information.
*Limited spots available to allow for maximum shooting time