A Breathless Experience
THE MYSTERY THAT LIES BENEATH
The mysteries that lie beneath the surface of the water are so compelling to me. I have been working with water for decades as a scientist and photographer exploring its properties. After many years of shooting clients, I wanted to show others just how great the experience can be when you let go of your worries and follow your clients into a ethereal movement under the surface.
If you have wanted to try underwater work but do not have a housing--You will be allowed to shoot with my gear and I will send you the raw images for you to edit back at your studio!
This intensive underwater workshop will teach you how to take your boudoir company to a new level.
We will have pool time for each photographer to get in there and test out these skills with a model for boudoir, as well as for the look of senior portraits for your portfolio.
Join us at camp with a rented pool for underwater shooting.
- I will be working through the logistics in equipment maintenance (you don't really want to flood your precious camera now do you?)
- Wardrobe selections for using each type of session will be covered to ensure safety of your clients
- Underwater makeup tips to bring back the color loss
- Understanding depth issues and distortion to avoid bloating your clients body or face
- The basics and then the not so basics of understanding underwater complications due to focus issues, turbidity, color loss, depth, water quality, lighting and much more. In this section I will explain how to overcome those issues in all water body types.
On Land : Learn everything you need to know for your gear, marketing, shooting for larger wall art, editing underwater, and much more!
In the Water: Everything from posing, wardrobe, safety, communicating with the client, shooting implied nudes underwater (harder than you think!), shooting over/under images, shooting locations if you do not have a pool, couples shooting (again harder than you think underwater!) and much more
- Lighting your subject underwater
- Posing for each type of client and how to create stunning looks that will sell every time
- Shooting with wall art in mind
- Editing-this is where the fun begins to tie in your current style with your new underwater brand
- Building relationships in your market with the right people. This will cover how to ensure clients will be ready to book before you even pick up the phone.
- Building vendor relationships to get the perfect match of your underwater image into the right wall art style for your company.
This is a non refundable. You may transfer your seat, however JT Noir Studios must approve the photographer it will be transferred to in order to update information.
*Limited spots available to allow for maximum shooting time