Bonus second 1/2 day dedicated to retouching from JT in the luxury loft studio of Cate Scaglione.
This full day workshop is 999 with an early bird special of 899 if a retainer is paid by August 10th Payment can be made here through Paypal
Payment plans options are available. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for details
This is a non refundable retainer. You may transfer to another however JT Noir Studios must approve the photographer it will be transferred to in order to update information.
Option 1 - Full day of instruction, marketing and pool time. Plus 1/2 day following for retouching class
Option 2 - Full day of instruction, marketing and pool time.
Option 3 - Retouch only class
What is included
- Working through the logistics in equipment maintenance (you don't really want to flood your precious camera now do you?)
- Wardrobe selections for using each type of session will be covered to ensure safety of your clients
- Underwater makeup tips to bring back the color loss
- Understanding depth issues and distortion to avoid bloating your clients body or face
- The basics and then the not so basics of understanding underwater complications due to focus issues, turbidity, color loss, depth, water quality, lighting and much more. In this section I will explain how to overcome those issues in all water body types.
- Lighting your subject underwater
- Posing for each type of client and how to create stunning looks that will sell every time
- Shooting with wall art in mind
- Editing, editing and more editing (this is where the fun begins to tie in your current style with your new underwater brand)
- Building relationships in your market with the right people. This will cover how to ensure clients will be ready to book before you even pick up the phone.
- Building vendor relationships to get the perfect match of your underwater image into the right wall art style for your company.
- Cate Scaglione, fine art photographer and branding consultant will be guiding you through marketing this unique new addition to your company. Whether you want to capture seniors, children or boudoir, this class will give you tools in order to take your skills to the next level in underwater shooting.
"The Mystery that Lies Beneath"
Is back! Coming to Middletown New Jersey September 10th- 11th!
Full day and 1/2 intensive underwater workshop to take your portrait company to a new level taught by Jennifer Tallerico and Cate Scaglione
Learn the tools to create fantastic Senior Sessions
Learn the marketing for adding underwater sessions to your boudoir clients
Where is the location of the workshop?
Once you reserve your seat, an email will be sent with the location of the workshop as well as hotel accommodation suggestions. The workshop location will be emailed to you once retainer has been paid.
Do I need gear to attend?
Not at all! If you have it please feel free to bring it! I teach with the idea in mind of minimal equipment for those who want to learn but have not made the jump to buying a housing. You will be able to utilize my gear to see if this is the perfect niche for you! I want to show you how you can obtain amazing looks even if you cannot afford the most expensive gear! However I do suggest bringing goggles or a mask as the chlorine can wear on your eyes after an hour or so underwater.
Do I need to be scuba certified?
Definitely not. We will be shooting in a pool this workshop so it is not necessary.
Do I have to be a strong swimmer?
For safety reasons, I do need everyone to know HOW to swim. However, if you are not a strong swimmer I can show you how to utilize the shallow end for your underwater portraits.
Can I bring my spouse?
Due to limited seats in this workshop, unless they are a paying attendee, they will have to sit this one out.
Will you be available after the retreat via email for follow up questions?
ALWAYS. I want to make sure you understand everything you learned (just please respect my time as a mother and business owner if I cannot get back immediately to your questions)